Today I've been researching how to get more subscribers to your channel. The more subscribers you have, the larger your audience. here's what I found.
1. Upload content regularly, at least weekly if not every other day - eek
2. Actively engage with your audience, reply to comments and ask for opinions
3. Promise to do something amazing/outrageous/memorable when you reach a certain number of subscribers. (This could be donate to charity, run down the street naked and video it, for example!) This will create interest and get people on board
4. Subscribe to other channels and comment on other similar interest videos
5. Promote your channel on social media, you can use the following html to past a subscribe link on your blog or website
<div class="g-ytsubscribe" data-channel="Your Channel Name Here">
6. Keep things consistent, if you have a channel about cupcakes, don't start posting about camping!
7. Annotate you videos with a call to action at the end, such as like, share or of course subscribe.
That's quite a list and I suppose goes back to how you could end up spending more time building your audience via social media than actually making new original content in youtube which is what people come to see. It's like a never ending circle I suppose but at least one that pays out
I've just watched your Monkey and Darth Vader videos on your YT channel and I can see why they are so popular. I like your approach with regards to videos and getting more viewers and your party website is very appealing to the eye. 8)