Matched Betting Discussion [OT] Discussion about Matched Betting II {Beginners Guide in 1st Post}

Checky

Money Making Megastar!
Joined
Sep 7, 2015
Messages
1,613
Points
146
JD said:
Danny said:
Think I'm going to start on the Acca refunds tonight... Not managed a horse or fgs refund in nearly a week :(


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I do love an ACCA!!

Same... I have a 888 freebet one for tonight... All favourites at home... Should make £12 from £4 freebet unless football is fixed...




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

auntygeek

Money Making Megastar!
Joined
Feb 14, 2014
Messages
1,511
Points
158
Website
bit.ly
Jon said:
Got an email from bgo giving me 10 free spins

Got nothing


Slots are rigged

Got email about 25 free spins on their new slot.... hit a load of 5 of a kinds and a bonus round.... £43.25....

Think I can get through £865 wagering without busting out!??!?!

HERE WE GO
 

Jon

Money Making Megastar!
Joined
Oct 17, 2013
Messages
32,517
Points
283
Age
41
Location
Leeds
If you can't I suggest a strongly worded letter to the gambling commission!!!!
 

Checky

Money Making Megastar!
Joined
Sep 7, 2015
Messages
1,613
Points
146
I've got 10 spins as well... Shame it's a. Appealing slot!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Petrolman

Money Making Megastar!
Joined
Jul 11, 2014
Messages
227
Points
148
Marathon have wycombe @7.6 and 7.6 @ smarkets at the moment gives you £8.54 profit from a free bet!!
 

mabozza

White Van Roamler Man
Joined
Nov 17, 2015
Messages
3,355
Points
293
Age
54
Location
Clydebank
Website
www.facebook.com
Nice new thread!!... As I am working my way through the offers on PA I was wondering, is it necessary to put mug bets on every single bookie you sign up to? or is there certain bookies that you really need to mug and others that once the signup offer is done you never go near again (no more offers). I am trying to organise my MBing better
Cheers
 

Jon

Money Making Megastar!
Joined
Oct 17, 2013
Messages
32,517
Points
283
Age
41
Location
Leeds
Just start mug betting when you RETURN to the same bookies to do reloads
 

mabozza

White Van Roamler Man
Joined
Nov 17, 2015
Messages
3,355
Points
293
Age
54
Location
Clydebank
Website
www.facebook.com
Jon said:
Just start mug betting when you RETURN to the same bookies to do reloads
Thanks Jon
Is there maybe 5 or 6 (or more) Bookies that are "regular" for reloads?, only reload offer I have had in past month is 888Sport
 

Checky

Money Making Megastar!
Joined
Sep 7, 2015
Messages
1,613
Points
146
Danny said:
I've got 10 spins as well... Shame it's a. Appealing slot!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zilch... Never playing again!
 

Jon

Money Making Megastar!
Joined
Oct 17, 2013
Messages
32,517
Points
283
Age
41
Location
Leeds
mabozza said:
Jon said:
Just start mug betting when you RETURN to the same bookies to do reloads
Thanks Jon
Is there maybe 5 or 6 (or more) Bookies that are "regular" for reloads?, only reload offer I have had in past month is 888Sport

Paddy power
William hill
Ladbrokes
888sport

Would be mine
 

Checky

Money Making Megastar!
Joined
Sep 7, 2015
Messages
1,613
Points
146
Jon said:
mabozza said:
Jon said:
Just start mug betting when you RETURN to the same bookies to do reloads
Thanks Jon
Is there maybe 5 or 6 (or more) Bookies that are "regular" for reloads?, only reload offer I have had in past month is 888Sport

Paddy power
William hill
Ladbrokes
888sport

Would be mine

Bet365
 

Jon

Money Making Megastar!
Joined
Oct 17, 2013
Messages
32,517
Points
283
Age
41
Location
Leeds
I don't even use them lol, not even sure why!
 

Stims

One step at a time
Joined
Jan 30, 2015
Messages
602
Points
148
Jon said:
I don't even use them lol, not even sure why!

Nobody uses them apart from the in play offers. Unless you do the 4/1 offer and risk getting limited.

To be fair.. i don't touch them unless there's an inplay offer and theyve made me plenty just from those. I also use them just for my genuine mugs as i find their site the easiest and best to use.
 

SirV

New Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2015
Messages
610
Points
0
Marathon free £10 on PSG V Toulouse, 15.0/13.0 for a easy £10.50.
 

Checky

Money Making Megastar!
Joined
Sep 7, 2015
Messages
1,613
Points
146
SirV said:
Marathon free £10 on PSG V Toulouse, 15.0/13.0 for a easy £10.50.

I took it on Wycombe - Planned for 7.6/7.8... Odds dropped as I placed on Betfair... So slightly more gone in.. Should make around a Tenner....

I've also messed up the 1st part of the Mobile Bet 365 offer... Didn't read properly.. So 1st of all placed the £50 on a favourite... 2nd of all.. Placed it on an figure below 1.5....

This last week has just sucked.....

Oh well.. Profit is profit...
 

Checky

Money Making Megastar!
Joined
Sep 7, 2015
Messages
1,613
Points
146
Danny said:
SirV said:
Marathon free £10 on PSG V Toulouse, 15.0/13.0 for a easy £10.50.

I took it on Wycombe - Planned for 7.6/7.8... Odds dropped as I placed on Betfair... So slightly more gone in.. Should make around a Tenner....

I've also messed up the 1st part of the Mobile Bet 365 offer... Didn't read properly.. So 1st of all placed the £50 on a favourite... 2nd of all.. Placed it on an figure below 1.5....

This last week has just sucked.....

Oh well.. Profit is profit...

Surprisingly the bet I messed up on is currently losing... Good in the fact it stops the roll over... Bad the fact I underlaid


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

askgar

Well-Known Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2014
Messages
1,460
Points
48
Thanks to a certain casino and a certain gentleman to the left, I've just put in a withdrawal for £100 after depositing £25 yesterday, hoping it goes through with no issues!
 

Members online


Amazon Discount Finder Tool

Find hidden 80%+ savings on Amazon products



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Forum statistics

Threads
6,650
Messages
194,534
Members
10,905
Latest member
james262