[OT] Discussion about matched betting

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwerty

New Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Re: Discussion about matched betting

mbmetro100 said:
I remember doing this a few years ago and thought, where's the catch? I think on average there's between £700 - £1100 in the free bets marketplace.

In a nutshell you're playing Betfair the betting exchange (enabling you to lay or bet against the outcome) against Ladbrokes, Coral, William Hill .................... the bookie (back the outcome) and lock in some risk free profit.
Yeah and there are ongoing offers out there as well, also bingo and casino ones . For example it's the Grand national week and there are offers like Bet365 where you are guaranteed at least £70.

HEADS UP
We've taken the feedback onboard and we are now offering 2 week free trial of premium membership
 

RickyRaj

Money Making Megastar!
Joined
Jan 7, 2015
Messages
804
Reaction score
31
Points
138
Location
St Albans
Re: Discussion about matched betting

mbmetro100 said:
I remember doing this a few years ago and thought, where's the catch? I think on average there's between £700 - £1100 in the free bets marketplace.

In a nutshell you're playing Betfair the betting exchange (enabling you to lay or bet against the outcome) against Ladbrokes, Coral, William Hill .................... the bookie (back the outcome) and lock in some risk free profit.
Hi mbmetro100, would you mind sharing any links or info about your experience of matched betting? I've read the Save the Student guide and have been slowly working my way through the free bets the last few weeks.

Thanks in advance.
 

qwerty

New Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Re: Discussion about matched betting

RickyRaj said:
mbmetro100 said:
I remember doing this a few years ago and thought, where's the catch? I think on average there's between £700 - £1100 in the free bets marketplace.

In a nutshell you're playing Betfair the betting exchange (enabling you to lay or bet against the outcome) against Ladbrokes, Coral, William Hill .................... the bookie (back the outcome) and lock in some risk free profit.
Hi mbmetro100, would you mind sharing any links or info about your experience of matched betting? I've read the Save the Student guide and have been slowly working my way through the free bets the last few weeks.

Thanks in advance.
Are you having any problems? I will be happy to answer any questions you have.
 

Jegglejeggle

On a mission to pay off mortgage
Joined
Jan 27, 2015
Messages
124
Reaction score
0
Points
126
Age
119
Location
Orpington Kent
Re: Discussion about matched betting

On their website, I go to calculator, I understand how that works, but what does Free bet SNR and Free bet SR. what do the initials stand for?
 

qwerty

New Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Re: Discussion about matched betting

Jegglejeggle said:
On their website, I go to calculator, I understand how that works, but what does Free bet SNR and Free bet SR. what do the initials stand for?
We state in the each guide which calculation to do for each offer. Most bookie offers are Free bet SNR (stake not returned) but we tell you when it is otherwise.
 

RickyRaj

Money Making Megastar!
Joined
Jan 7, 2015
Messages
804
Reaction score
31
Points
138
Location
St Albans
Re: Discussion about matched betting

TheMatchedBet said:
RickyRaj said:
mbmetro100 said:
I remember doing this a few years ago and thought, where's the catch? I think on average there's between £700 - £1100 in the free bets marketplace.

In a nutshell you're playing Betfair the betting exchange (enabling you to lay or bet against the outcome) against Ladbrokes, Coral, William Hill .................... the bookie (back the outcome) and lock in some risk free profit.
Hi mbmetro100, would you mind sharing any links or info about your experience of matched betting? I've read the Save the Student guide and have been slowly working my way through the free bets the last few weeks.

Thanks in advance.
Are you having any problems? I will be happy to answer any questions you have.
Not having any problems as yet but looking for a regular way to earn a few pounds through betting once the free bets get used up. Am thinking and looking into arbitrage betting (surebets) which also look like a risk free way to earn money even though the amounts seem to be low.
 

Scott@KarmaContent

Money Making Megastar!
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
202
Reaction score
0
Points
136
Location
Lancashire
Website
www.karmacontent.co.uk
Re: Discussion about matched betting

Interesting...

Just had a quick Google as I've never heard of them and came across this: http://www.oddsportal.com/sure-bets/

Might have to have a look further into this.
 

qwerty

New Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Re: Discussion about matched betting

RickyRaj said:
TheMatchedBet said:
RickyRaj said:
mbmetro100 said:
I remember doing this a few years ago and thought, where's the catch? I think on average there's between £700 - £1100 in the free bets marketplace.

In a nutshell you're playing Betfair the betting exchange (enabling you to lay or bet against the outcome) against Ladbrokes, Coral, William Hill .................... the bookie (back the outcome) and lock in some risk free profit.
Hi mbmetro100, would you mind sharing any links or info about your experience of matched betting? I've read the Save the Student guide and have been slowly working my way through the free bets the last few weeks.

Thanks in advance.
Are you having any problems? I will be happy to answer any questions you have.
Not having any problems as yet but looking for a regular way to earn a few pounds through betting once the free bets get used up. Am thinking and looking into arbitrage betting (surebets) which also look like a risk free way to earn money even though the amounts seem to be low.
There are regular offers out there that you can search for. There are also casino/bingo offers you can do to sustain profits.
Bookies don't like arbing and you may get your account limited/closed by doing it. But there are ways to get around this.

There is also dutching you could do after sign-ups finish.
 

muppetbaby

New Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2015
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Re: Discussion about matched betting

If you're with Bet365 they're doing a free matched bet on tomorrow's Real v Atletico game - you bet something pre-match then they will refund a losing bet you make in-play (you have to make the in-play stake with your own money, but the money's usually refunded about an hour after the end of the game if you lose).

There's some tips on maximising this type of bet here: http://myracingresults.com/bet365-in-play-offer/ and here: http://www.goalsgaloretips.com/how-to-use-bet365s-free-50-in-play-offer-for-liverpool-v-arsenal-stoke-v-chelsea-guaranteed-profit/

based on previous times they've offered something like this.

I tend to go for over 1.0 first half asian goal line (maybe covering it with under 1.0 first half asian goal line with another bookie), then use my free bet once that's won or guaranteed a refund. It hasn't let me down yet.
 

RickyRaj

Money Making Megastar!
Joined
Jan 7, 2015
Messages
804
Reaction score
31
Points
138
Location
St Albans
Re: Discussion about matched betting

Betfair suffering currently from performance issues so users unable to log in.
 

qwerty

New Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Re: Discussion about matched betting

Hope some of you made some money today! There were some really good offers for the champions league game
 

muppetbaby

New Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2015
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Re: Discussion about matched betting

muppetbaby said:
If you're with Bet365 they're doing a free matched bet on tomorrow's Real v Atletico game - you bet something pre-match then they will refund a losing bet you make in-play (you have to make the in-play stake with your own money, but the money's usually refunded about an hour after the end of the game if you lose).

There's some tips on maximising this type of bet here: http://myracingresults.com/bet365-in-play-offer/ and here: http://www.goalsgaloretips.com/how-to-use-bet365s-free-50-in-play-offer-for-liverpool-v-arsenal-stoke-v-chelsea-guaranteed-profit/

based on previous times they've offered something like this.

I tend to go for over 1.0 first half asian goal line (maybe covering it with under 1.0 first half asian goal line with another bookie), then use my free bet once that's won or guaranteed a refund. It hasn't let me down yet.
Lucky for me I covered the first half...
 

qwerty

New Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Re: Discussion about matched betting

Remember guys we offer a completely free service to introduce you to matched betting. We will give you full support and guide you along the way. Time to make some money!
 

multipleincomeearner

Multiple Income Earner
Joined
Apr 29, 2015
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
119
Location
Sussex
Re: Discussion about matched betting

I discovered matched betting two months ago through another web service http://********** . They really teach you everything. You get short videos on how to do offers that are well presented, plus a facebook group that lists recurring offers and updated each day. It's got literally everything you need to know and matched betting is such an incredible way to make money!

Your part of a great community too and there's always someone to answer your questions - although in my experience the info they give you is so good you won't have any questions ;D
 

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Oct 17, 2013
Messages
28,772
Reaction score
4,249
Points
283
Age
39
Location
Leeds
Re: Discussion about matched betting

[member=1690]multipleincomeearner[/member]

You own that domain

I will give you a few hours to be honest about that link or will just end up banning you and removing your posts
 

RickyRaj

Money Making Megastar!
Joined
Jan 7, 2015
Messages
804
Reaction score
31
Points
138
Location
St Albans
Re: Discussion about matched betting

RickyRaj said:
Am thinking and looking into arbitrage betting (surebets) which also look like a risk free way to earn money even though the amounts seem to be low.
Placed my first arbitrage bet (which I found for free) and it looks like a nice 5.5% profit. :)
 

multipleincomeearner

Multiple Income Earner
Joined
Apr 29, 2015
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
119
Location
Sussex
Re: Discussion about matched betting



Placed my first arbitrage bet (which I found for free) and it looks like a nice 5.5% profit. :)
[/quote]

One thing I have been told is that bookies will restrict or ban you for 'arbing' and its happened to me once. Is this something you're aware of or do you know of any arbitrage friendly bookies or ways or methods to get round this problem, as I see other sites dedicated to arb betting?
 

RickyRaj

Money Making Megastar!
Joined
Jan 7, 2015
Messages
804
Reaction score
31
Points
138
Location
St Albans
Re: Discussion about matched betting

multipleincomeearner said:
Placed my first arbitrage bet (which I found for free) and it looks like a nice 5.5% profit. :)
One thing I have been told is that bookies will restrict or ban you for 'arbing' and its happened to me once. Is this something you're aware of or do you know of any arbitrage friendly bookies or ways or methods to get round this problem, as I see other sites dedicated to arb betting?
How would a bookie know if you are arbing would be my first question? I haven't experienced being restricted yet but then I don't do arb every day.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon Discount Finder Tool

Find hidden 80%+ savings on Amazon products



 

 

 

 

 

 

 


TMSPRESTO