Thank you for reporting. Could you please go through the below primary steps.
1. Check other applications to ensure your Internet connection is functional.
2. Ensure you have the latest updates installed for your rating application and your device's operating system.
3. Android only: Clear your rating application's cache. Instructions: https://www.androidcentral.com/how-and-when-clear-app-cache-or-data-android
4. Log out of the rating application.
5. Uninstall the rating application, power cycle your device (reboot), and then reinstall the application.
6. Log back in and try again.
Still not fixed with me, skipped the first one, did the next two and put in the comments box that I couldn’t rate correctly due to no picture/info but it’s not reloaded any ads. I’ve done all the points they advised me about for a previous ticket so I’ve updated my ticket and see what the response is.
if we skip we 100% aren’t going to get paid so we might as well at least answer them all for now with something like “I am unable to see the ad to rate it correctly, I have raised an issue in freshdesk but the situation has not been resolved”
Received my response in this morning, basically the guide on how to delete your app reload etc, wish they would just inform you that it’s a bigger issue than the individual user. Hopefully they get it sorted soon, unsure when to try today
This is the advice I had a couple of weeks ago from a ticket from Anu......"About the ads with no visual content ("empty" ads), from now on, instead of skipping them, please rate them as best you can and when you reach the last question where you type in your freehand comment, enter a comment saying that there was no picture in this ad so you could not rate it properly. Unfortunately you don't receive compensation for skipped ads"
Just reopened my closed ticket from yesterday to inform that they are sending conflicting advice and they need to clarify this payment issue as it's not exactly fair.