Cant Acess the instructions on Freshdesk for Lionbridge! How do you enter the proxy to start working?
Did you get this one?Thanks, No didn't get an email. Mustn't be included in this round of shopping.
Be careful what you post.I tried uploading the pdf instructions but it wouldn't add to my reply, hope this helps.
Getting Started Each time you perform your task on the SRT, you need to connect to the proxy on your computer and log in with your proxy credentials. The Workplace account creation only needs to be done once, before you use the SRT tool for the very first time. Make sure you are not connected to any VPN or other Remote Desktop connections before starting. The Proxy connection will not work if you are connected to these. 1. Creating Your Workplace Account You only need to complete this step once, the first time you perform any SRT tasks. 1. Look for the SRT via Workplace invitation email, then click the link to activate your account
2. Insert the following information to log in: SRT Email: email@example.com (provided In your handoff email) SRT Password: please set your own password 3. Workplace will now send a code to your personal email. Check your inbox, and the spam folder and junk mail folder in case it ends up there, retrieve the code and enter it into Workplace. 4. Once you have logged in and can see the News Feed, your account creation is complete, and you can close the page
2. Connecting to Proxy
Below are the instructions on how to connect to the proxy on Windows 10. For
Windows 7 instructions, see here; for MacOS instructions, see here.
1. Search ‘proxy’ from the search bar at the bottom left of the screen, then select ‘Change proxy
2. Turn on ‘use setup script’ in the settings, then paste this URL into the script address
section: https://cdn.lionbridge.com/proxy/tre-srt.pac .Click Save
3. Open Google Chrome browser, enter the SRT
link https://review.intern.facebook.com/intern/review/ and enter your Proxy
credentials (provided in the handoff email) when prompted to do so. You will see a popup:
*If the dialogue did not pop up, refresh or restart the Chrome browser.
3. Accessing SRT
1. Once you’ve entered your proxy credentials at the SRT tool URL
(https://review.intern.facebook.com/intern/review/) you will be able to work on the SRT tool.
(Note that the screen you land in may differ depending on the project to which you've been
2. Save the link to your browser, so you’ll be able to quickly open the tool each day.
4. Finishing the Task
Remember to submit or save all work completed on the tool before you close the
tool, if your project requires it. You may then close the tool and disconnect from
Disconnecting proxy on Windows 10:
Turn off the Use Setup Script option.
Disconnecting proxy on MacOS:
Uncheck the Automatic Proxy Configuration, then click OK.
Good point, removed it just to be safe. ThanksBe careful what you post.
Q: What information about the project am I not allowed to share with friends or family?
A: Here are things that you may not share with people outside of this project:
- The names of our clients
- The names of software, tools, or documentation, including project specific documents and communication
- Your login credentials
- Any screenshots or pictures
- The content of the guidelines or any other project-specific documents you have received from us or our clients
What did support advise? The thing is with this there's lot of people on here who will have had some kind of issue when they first started the project but probably unable to recall how they fixed it. I would keep on at support.I have luckily (and finally!) been accepted as an Evaluator with Lionbridge.
I am, however, having some trouble starting and was wondering if anyone could advise? In my welcome e-mail it says that I need to access the Lionbridge Support Portal. Trouble is, when I try and do that, it forces me to try and login but it will not accept my login details. I've tried multiple times with a password reset and have contacted support but seem to be going round in circles.
Has anyone else had this issue?
Support have pretty much been saying 'try again' (which I do) but then it doesn't work and I go round in circles. Not to worry, just hoped that - as there seems to have been a big turnaround in staff over the past few weeks - someone 'new' would be facing the same issue so that I know I am not alone!What did support advise? The thing is with this there's lot of people on here who will have had some kind of issue when they first started the project but probably unable to recall how they fixed it. I would keep on at support.
Yes that correct - and it's the instructions that I am actually trying to access. In the e-mail it tells me to login and read through the instructions but that's the bit that - ironically - they don't seem to have given me access to.Is this on SRT.. are you doing it on your phone or desktop. If its SRT it won't let you log in until they can see that youvr read through the online instructions. That's what my issue was.. I didn't read it online I just printed it off
Direct Links to Paid Online Work