[OT] Swagbucks

RedAlix

Money Making Megastar!
Joined
Jan 21, 2014
Messages
949
Reaction score
4
Points
128
Location
Kent, UK
Website
mymortgagefree.blogspot.co.uk
Re: Swagbucks

I've just found out there is another swagbucks app available for android (don't know if its out on the apple version). Its called swagbucks mobile and you can earn 36SB from there.

It only takes 5 rounds of videos to earn 2SB. The shortest video I have found so far is 'how to know your jeans fit perfectly' in the fashion section - it lasts 38 seconds. Favorite that one by swiping left on it (i think thats the right direction!) and then watch it over and over. I did get extra adverts to watch that you can't skip for several seconds on this app, don't seem to get them on the others.
 

Stims

One step at a time
Joined
Jan 30, 2015
Messages
599
Reaction score
84
Points
148
Re: Swagbucks

I've just decided to start saving up swagbucks again after finding my old account. I'm aiming for an extra £15 a month from there and will be going for amazon vouchers :)
 

RedAlix

Money Making Megastar!
Joined
Jan 21, 2014
Messages
949
Reaction score
4
Points
128
Location
Kent, UK
Website
mymortgagefree.blogspot.co.uk
Re: Swagbucks

Stims said:
I've just decided to start saving up swagbucks again after finding my old account. I'm aiming for an extra £15 a month from there and will be going for amazon vouchers :)
You should easily get that amount from just the mobile apps alone :)
 

queenarabia123

Money Making Megastar!
Joined
Jan 5, 2015
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Points
126
Re: Swagbucks

I am making 30 swagbucks from SBTV,1 from dailypoll,Noso and getting some swagbucks from their android apps


www.swagbucks.com/refer/cashearner7
 

BreeziOG

Red hair, don't care // Large and in charge
Joined
Mar 25, 2015
Messages
343
Reaction score
77
Points
158
Age
28
Location
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Re: Swagbucks

RedAlix said:
You should easily get that amount from just the mobile apps alone :)
I'm on Android, which apps should I download? I haven't noticed this mentioned on the site, though I might not be looking very hard.

I'm loving Swagbucks, I signed up in January, and have made around £25 so far, with very minimal effort - thanks for all the tips guys, hopefully I'll be making more soon!

My referal link is www.swagbucks.com/refer/BreeziOG for anyone wanting to give it a go :)
 

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Oct 17, 2013
Messages
25,654
Reaction score
2,778
Points
283
Age
38
Location
Leeds
Re: Swagbucks

BreeziOG said:
RedAlix said:
You should easily get that amount from just the mobile apps alone :)
I'm on Android, which apps should I download? I haven't noticed this mentioned on the site, though I might not be looking very hard.

I'm loving Swagbucks, I signed up in January, and have made around £25 so far, with very minimal effort - thanks for all the tips guys, hopefully I'll be making more soon!

My referal link is www.swagbucks.com/refer/BreeziOG for anyone wanting to give it a go :)

Unless we are talking about something else here they are talking about


Roamler,
StreetSpotr
Clic and Walk


and use Streetbees (click on the banner above on this site!)
 

Blackpepper1

Money Making Megastar!
Joined
Feb 7, 2014
Messages
2,912
Reaction score
113
Points
193
Re: Swagbucks

Swagbucks Apps I use to get my daily goal every day:

SBTV Mobile App: Gets you 36sb a day and add the shortest ones to the favourites section and run them from there.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.swagbuckstvmobile.views&hl=en_GB
EntertaiNOW App: Gets you 18sb a day and add the shortest one to the favourites section and run them from there.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.entertainnowmobile.views&hl=en_GB

There are also 4 other individual ones but I don't run those since the above two get me to my daily goal everyday easily enough.
 

BreeziOG

Red hair, don't care // Large and in charge
Joined
Mar 25, 2015
Messages
343
Reaction score
77
Points
158
Age
28
Location
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Re: Swagbucks

Blackpepper1 said:
Swagbucks Apps I use to get my daily goal every day:

SBTV Mobile App: Gets you 36sb a day and add the shortest ones to the favourites section and run them from there.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.swagbuckstvmobile.views&hl=en_GB
EntertaiNOW App: Gets you 18sb a day and add the shortest one to the favourites section and run them from there.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.entertainnowmobile.views&hl=en_GB

There are also 4 other individual ones but I don't run those since the above two get me to my daily goal everyday easily enough.
Great, thank you :)
 

BreeziOG

Red hair, don't care // Large and in charge
Joined
Mar 25, 2015
Messages
343
Reaction score
77
Points
158
Age
28
Location
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Re: Swagbucks

Jon@TheMoneyShed said:
BreeziOG said:
RedAlix said:
You should easily get that amount from just the mobile apps alone :)
I'm on Android, which apps should I download? I haven't noticed this mentioned on the site, though I might not be looking very hard.

I'm loving Swagbucks, I signed up in January, and have made around £25 so far, with very minimal effort - thanks for all the tips guys, hopefully I'll be making more soon!

My referal link is www.swagbucks.com/refer/BreeziOG for anyone wanting to give it a go :)

Unless we are talking about something else here they are talking about


Roamler,
StreetSpotr
Clic and Walk


and use Streetbees (click on the banner above on this site!)
I have these already, bar Roamler since the money shed code isn't working right now. Seems to be slim pickings for me up north, but every little helps!
 

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Oct 17, 2013
Messages
25,654
Reaction score
2,778
Points
283
Age
38
Location
Leeds
Re: Swagbucks

Where abouts up north are you?

I'm in Leeds
 

Blackpepper1

Money Making Megastar!
Joined
Feb 7, 2014
Messages
2,912
Reaction score
113
Points
193
Re: Swagbucks

Loving Swagbucks at the moment. With the mobile TV app and the EntertaiNOW app it is easy to get to goal daily for the bonuses.
They run automatically and I have the shortest vids added to my favourites for each app so they credit quickly.
Nice and easy :)
 

mikecmr

Money Making Megastar!
Joined
Oct 31, 2014
Messages
412
Reaction score
63
Points
148
Re: Swagbucks

very easy to make money from this site now with all the apps, just run and leave them

www.swagbucks.com/refer/mike330ci
 

dcuddy1

Money Making Megastar!
Joined
May 20, 2014
Messages
57
Reaction score
1
Points
128
Re: Swagbucks

Here is my referall link if anyone wants to use it have earned £25 in the last month

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cuddy123
 

Blackpepper1

Money Making Megastar!
Joined
Feb 7, 2014
Messages
2,912
Reaction score
113
Points
193
Re: Swagbucks

Swagbucks is definitely a good site to join. :)
 

BreeziOG

Red hair, don't care // Large and in charge
Joined
Mar 25, 2015
Messages
343
Reaction score
77
Points
158
Age
28
Location
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Re: Swagbucks

Ro Moore said:
That sounds great! I'll have to have a look! What sort of topics are the surveys on?
Anything and everything, they're really varied :)
 

Techn

Money Making Megastar!
Joined
Aug 17, 2014
Messages
185
Reaction score
0
Points
136
Website
www.neobux.com
Re: Swagbucks

Recently started using swagbucks again, just for the tv apps. Nice and easy :)

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Stefan8
 

Peter0_o36

New Member
Joined
May 6, 2014
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Birmingham
Website
weekendparent.co.uk
Re: Swagbucks

Any volunteers to compile a list of the shortest vids to put in your favs list? I've compiled a handful of exercise ones that last thirty seconds (instead of the three minute entertainment ones!) and I'll try to post it tomorrow :)
 

katykicker

I am a work from home Mum from Essex.
Staff member
Joined
Nov 14, 2014
Messages
6,348
Reaction score
584
Points
373
Location
Harlow
Website
katykicker.com
Re: Swagbucks

You'll want this: https://m.reddit.com/r/SwagBucks/comments/2dyb6h/swagbucks_app_video_times/

Enjoy x
 

TMSPRESTO

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
5,465
Messages
149,847
Members
8,070
Latest member
Gurukungfu

Latest profile posts

Now have a Son in Law, and have become the 'dreaded' Mother in Law. Many congratulations to Hazel and Matt who got married on 10th August, at the Centre for Alternative Technology, Machynlleth, North Wales. It was a fab weekend away and the most unconventional but personal wedding ever!
Jon
Gah, buying more domain names again!
cashbacklover2019 wrote on PinkRoses's profile.
Just to say thanks for using my Western Union/10.00 Gift Card link :)
Jon
Messing around with Wordpress Themes FAR too late on a Sunday night!
I knew staying away from domains wouldn't last forever - just bought another one (or two)! :D