Profit Accumulator or Profit Maximiser for Matched Betting?

Amanita

New Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2016
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I notice that all the matched betting posts I've read so far are recommending Profit Accumulator. I'm a matched betting newbie and was told about it (and this forum) by some helpful folks on another forum. The recommendations there were mainly for Profit Maximiser (and Bonus Bagging, which I'm doing at the mo), and was told that PA is a copy of PM.

I'm just wondering whether there are are any advantages of PA over PM, or whether there's a particular reason that PA is more popular here? I did do a search on PM but nothing came up, so apologies if I'm doing that newbie thing of asking a question that's been asked countless times before. ::)
 

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Oct 17, 2013
Messages
27,042
Reaction score
3,347
Points
283
Age
38
Location
Leeds
I think at the end of the day you can go with whatever matched betting service you like however profit accumulator has the biggest community which helps a LOT on their forum etc so in my mind it is worth going with PA
 

denshacam

Money Making Megastar!
Joined
Aug 19, 2015
Messages
206
Reaction score
9
Points
128
Age
119
Website
www.testingthecity.com
I agree with [member=1]Jon[/member] , my mum and I started off with The Matched Bet but we didn't feel that we were getting much information or support. Since joining PA, we are much happier. The forums are always busy and everyone is willing to give advice and help. There is much more to PA than just the betting offers :)
 

As Good As Gold

I will make 100K by the end of 2016
Joined
Feb 9, 2016
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Points
126
Age
119
Location
Hampshire
Website
www.asgoodasgold.biz
From what I've read and researched in the last few weeks (I've researched a lot) PA is definitely the way to go. I made a few school-boy errors to start with which hampered my profits but IF YOU DO EXACTLY AS THE SITE TEACHES YOU CANNOT FAIL - Good luck
 

Amanita

New Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2016
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Has anyone at all here used Profit Maximiser?
 

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Oct 17, 2013
Messages
27,042
Reaction score
3,347
Points
283
Age
38
Location
Leeds
Amanita said:
Has anyone at all here used Profit Maximiser?
Not that i've ever seen...
 

Amanita

New Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2016
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Oh. :( That doesn't bode well! :D

Another question for those who use Profit Accumulator...

Does it find the matched bets for you? By that I mean does it tell you where to go, what to bet on and at what odds?

Or do you get the offers and have to find and match the bets yourself?
 

Amanita

New Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2016
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Or does it offer to find the bets, but only if you buy a bit of software to do that??
 

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Oct 17, 2013
Messages
27,042
Reaction score
3,347
Points
283
Age
38
Location
Leeds
Yes it finds the matched bets for you and yes it gives you direct links to them that you just click on
 

Rumcake

Money Making Megastar!
Joined
Oct 17, 2015
Messages
162
Reaction score
2
Points
128
Location
Wonderland
I'm going to try both I think. PM has a 14 day trial for £1. I'll try PA for one month and see how it goes. I'll then stick to the one I like best.
 

The Imp

Active Member
Joined
May 1, 2015
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Points
26
Website
www.onlinemoneymakingdiary.com
[member=3498]Amanita[/member].
How are you getting on with Bonus Bagging?
Both services are run by Mike Cruickshank so you'll have some idea on what your getting for the £1 trial.
Try doing a google search and see what pops up. Below are 2 searches I tried.

1. Profit Maximiser review
2. Profit Maximiser vs Profit Accumulator
 

Amanita

New Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2016
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Points
0
The Imp said:
[member=3498]Amanita[/member].
How are you getting on with Bonus Bagging?
Both services are run by Mike Cruickshank so you'll have some idea on what your getting for the £1 trial.
Try doing a google search and see what pops up. Below are 2 searches I tried.

1. Profit Maximiser review
2. Profit Maximiser vs Profit Accumulator
Hi Imp, yes I had googled, and BB & PM seem to be very well thought of. More so than PA, so I was surprised that nobody here is on PM. Horses for courses and all that - they seem to be very similar products.

I got on fine with BB (steep learning curve, but got the hang of it) and then was tempted to sign up to PM too soon (in time for Cheltenham). I wish I'd stuck with BB tbh - I'm utterly out of my depth with PM and I'm finding the whole thing so stressful that I wish I'd never started it! I'm on a free trial of all the PM stuff and I think I'll cancel them - can't make head nor tail of the software and I can see from the forum that you have to really know your stuff to make serious money month after month. I'm not at all mathematically minded, so I'm not sure it's for me. ::)
 

Uhhhhh

Money Making Megastar!
Joined
Sep 21, 2015
Messages
1,248
Reaction score
4
Points
148
Amanita said:
I can see from the forum that you have to really know your stuff to make serious money month after month. I'm not at all mathematically minded, so I'm not sure it's for me. ::)
[member=3498]Amanita[/member] Noooo - don't think that at all!! I was a complete novice when I first discovered matched betting - I'd literally never put a bet on in my life, didn't have an account with any bookies and understood virtually zero betting terminology (tbh I still don't understand a lot it ::)) but I promise you that you'll get the hang of it really quickly. Now I can whizz through multiple offers in an hour and don't have to put that much time into it, and I've only been doing it 6 months. I'm not very mathematically minded either ;D

I think that the support for betting beginners is massively lacking from Profit Maximiser and that's where I could see the biggest differences in that and Profit Accumulator. When I first heard of matched betting (through this site) I looked at both and did the free trials, but I felt well out of my depth at PM - I literally had no idea what was happening. I've found that the good thing about Profit Accumulator is the support you get - they spoon-feed you the information when you join up and there's videos and step-by-step instructions. The forum is very very active and friendly too.

Don't give up on it before you've begun! Come say hello in the matched betting thread ;D ;D everyone there is really helpful too if you get stuck (speaking from experience there!)
 

The Imp

Active Member
Joined
May 1, 2015
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Points
26
Website
www.onlinemoneymakingdiary.com
Amanita said:
The Imp said:
[member=3498]Amanita[/member].
How are you getting on with Bonus Bagging?
Both services are run by Mike Cruickshank so you'll have some idea on what your getting for the £1 trial.
Try doing a google search and see what pops up. Below are 2 searches I tried.

1. Profit Maximiser review
2. Profit Maximiser vs Profit Accumulator
Hi Imp, yes I had googled, and BB & PM seem to be very well thought of. More so than PA, so I was surprised that nobody here is on PM. Horses for courses and all that - they seem to be very similar products.

I got on fine with BB (steep learning curve, but got the hang of it) and then was tempted to sign up to PM too soon (in time for Cheltenham). I wish I'd stuck with BB tbh - I'm utterly out of my depth with PM and I'm finding the whole thing so stressful that I wish I'd never started it! I'm on a free trial of all the PM stuff and I think I'll cancel them - can't make head nor tail of the software and I can see from the forum that you have to really know your stuff to make serious money month after month. I'm not at all mathematically minded, so I'm not sure it's for me. ::)
I really think this post shows the importance of finding the right service.
 

canford

Money Making Megastar!
Joined
Oct 23, 2014
Messages
132
Reaction score
0
Points
126
I am a member of both and can tell you now,they both have their advantages but if you want to just get on with your match betting PM, wins hand down, simply because everything the owners of the software put out there, are light years ahead of the competition and do inpliment members suggestions. Everything PM does has the end user in mind.A recent example is PA,s match catcher, there is nothing wrong with it as long as you have not used PM,s match betting software which is in a totally different league.
 

Boom Boom

Money Making Megastar!
Joined
Apr 7, 2014
Messages
175
Reaction score
2
Points
138
It would be useful if someone could do a review of all these MB sites incorpring monthly cost, which is of patricular interest to me. I think £22+ a month is a little on the expensive side and am keen to look how I can reduce this outlay and maintain similar profits.
 

katykicker

I am a work from home Mum from Essex.
Staff member
Joined
Nov 14, 2014
Messages
6,416
Reaction score
638
Points
373
Location
Harlow
Website
katykicker.com
Boom Boom said:
It would be useful if someone could do a review of all these MB sites incorpring monthly cost, which is of patricular interest to me. I think £22+ a month is a little on the expensive side and am keen to look how I can reduce this outlay and maintain similar profits.
Hi [member=259]Boom Boom[/member] the problem you'll find with that is a lot of people use affiliate links for their preferred site, and then it is against the terms and conditions to advertise other companies.
 

Amazon Discount Finder Tool

Find hidden 80%+ savings on Amazon products



 

 

 

 

 

 

 


TMSPRESTO

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
5,685
Messages
157,413
Members
8,562
Latest member
missyb890

Latest profile posts

deanno23 wrote on Jon's profile.
hi john I know there is one person in the group who's really good with which survey sites on the best but can't remember who can you send me to the right place buddy
AlexHove wrote on Chammy's profile.
:D
Don't forget to register to vote
Don't forget to vote!!
Jon
The cold weather is officially here!