I've had RedWigWam contact me today with a great opportunity for Shedders to grab hold off and go and earn.
Here are the details in a nutshell
Each person will be paid £6 per call and will have a nominated basket of products to buy (which we pay for and they keep). One person can do multiple calls, but not the same store more than once.
The brief is
Please remember that you are visiting the store as a customer as part of your weekly / daily shop.
BEFORE YOU DO THIS YOU NEED TO REGISTER AT https://www.redwigwam.com/workers/registration
1. Please do not announce who you have been employed by to any staff members in store as this is a mystery shop exercise.
2. Enter the store & get a basket / trolley,
3. Walk round the store to select the products on your shopping list (you need to purchase the products requested by brand / pack size – there is some flexibility by flavour / variety but do not change brand).
Maryland Cookies £1.00
Carlsberg 15pk x 440ml £7.84
Kettle Chips £2.00
Milk - 2pt £0.75
Total : £11.59
Prices may vary slightly depending on store
4. If any of the products on your list are not available the please go to customer services – you MUST not purchase alternative products to those on the list.
5. At customer service say that you were wondering if they stocked this product as you usually buy it. Please ask the store if they can get it back in store for you as you buy it all the time & don’t want to have to go to shop elsewhere for it. If it is no longer stocked in that store then please ask if this can be logged with head office as you are extremely disappointed it’s no longer stocked.
6. Proceed to check out and buy the items in your basket / trolley.
7. Keep hold of the receipt as you will need this to reclaim the money (if this is part of a bigger shop that you are doing then you will need to highlight the products on the list you were asked to purchase when submitting your receipt.
8. Once the job is complete log onto your profile on www.Redwigwam.com submit your timesheet and a photo or scan of your receipt for the items purchased.
Here is part 1 of the list of stores available
Here is part 2 of the list of stores available