Starting again...

RedAlix

Money Making Megastar!
Joined
Jan 21, 2014
Messages
949
Reaction score
4
Points
128
Location
Kent, UK
Website
mymortgagefree.blogspot.co.uk
I think I am ready to start matched betting again.

What is the best oddsmatcher to use? Do you still all use PA or is there anything newer/better?

Guessing there are still plenty of offers and money to be made.

Unfortunately I was gubbed from paddy power, bet365 and Stan James but I know there are loads more sites to use.
 

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Oct 17, 2013
Messages
25,618
Reaction score
2,760
Points
283
Age
38
Location
Leeds
RedAlix said:
I think I am ready to start matched betting again.

What is the best oddsmatcher to use? Do you still all use PA or is there anything newer/better?

Guessing there are still plenty of offers and money to be made.

Unfortunately I was gubbed from paddy power, bet365 and Stan James but I know there are loads more sites to use.
Use PA ;)

Nah take a look around by all means and see what works for you but it's more than just the tools I found as the community / forum etc is also of HUGE benefit when doing an offer
 

jkg-jkg

Money Making Megastar!
Joined
Aug 17, 2016
Messages
989
Reaction score
335
Points
223
[member=1]Jon[/member] is right about the forum @ PA, and if you are looking to do the offers first that is still probably the best way to go. Personally I don't like the PA oddsmatcher and as I have done most of the sign-up offers I don't have my main subscription to PA any more but use OddsMonkey mostly because their oddsmatcher is much better.
 

mabozza

White Van Roamler Man
Joined
Nov 17, 2015
Messages
3,180
Reaction score
600
Points
293
Age
52
Location
Clydebank
Website
www.facebook.com
I recently stopped doing MBing for now as the offers (outwith accas and horses)are very thin on the ground just now... the pa oddsmatcher I find really poor... not updated quite regularly (very often some bookies show up zero matches...accurate or inaccurate)so your better off just doing it manual which defeats the purpose. I havent used Odds Monkey but have never seen anyone complain about theirs.
 

Uhhhhh

Money Making Megastar!
Joined
Sep 21, 2015
Messages
1,248
Reaction score
4
Points
148
Jon said:
Use PA ;)

Nah take a look around by all means and see what works for you but it's more than just the tools I found as the community / forum etc is also of HUGE benefit when doing an offer
In what way? I barely ever use the community now I know what I'm doing. It's all about the tools! Plus, let's not pretend that all other services (including the free ones) don't have a community presence too.

I'm repeating myself once again, but it's absolutely worth trying as many of the services as you can and seeing what fits you because it's alllll about that personal preference.
 

mabozza

White Van Roamler Man
Joined
Nov 17, 2015
Messages
3,180
Reaction score
600
Points
293
Age
52
Location
Clydebank
Website
www.facebook.com
Fwiw my experience of the PA forum was that it was pants.. about 10% of requests for help got answered I found asking same here on TMS far far more productive and helpful
 

katykicker

I am a work from home Mum from Essex.
Staff member
Joined
Nov 14, 2014
Messages
6,345
Reaction score
584
Points
373
Location
Harlow
Website
katykicker.com
mabozza said:
Fwiw my experience of the PA forum was that it was pants.. about 10% of requests for help got answered I found asking same here on TMS far far more productive and helpful
Nice to know you find TMS so useful [member=2821]mabozza[/member] :)