The Money Shed Presents : The Beginners Guide to Earning Online Toolkit

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Oct 17, 2013
Messages
25,188
Reaction score
2,549
Points
283
Age
38
Location
Leeds
No worries at all [member=4153]Anna[/member] - happy to help!
 

Hollyhock64

SuperStar Helper!
Joined
Aug 6, 2016
Messages
179
Reaction score
12
Points
98
Location
Grantham
HI all,
I am a 52 year old Mum and full-time nurse. The last few years have been financailly hard, due to my ahusband's menatl health problems and not paying attention. I have now decided to start paying atteniton and would love to get straight again.
So far I have:
Done some surveys from Swagbucks
Earned £5 from prolific academic. This was very exciting as it is the first non-NHS money I have earned in 34 years.
Tried to register with pinecone, but only got so far as entering my age and could go no further. They obviously don't want the views of an old hag.
Looked at the AQA/ 63336 ( or is it 36663?) page, but was put off as it asked you to send a CV, which for me would be all about nursing, so not really relevant!
Read about matched betting and could not understand it. Why do you not just bet on the opposite result? I feel it could go badly wrong and looks rather mathematical (grade 3 CSE). Not sure if I have the courage to try it.
I am wondering if it is worth getting rid of my windows phone as none of the money making apps seem to be available. I don't really want to pay for an iphone 6 and wondered if one of the 5 models would be sufficient?
Anyway, I have a 16 year old girl and a 14 year old boy. I would like to make some extra money to help with Christmas, so as not to get any more debts or spend Christmas worrying.
Hope I haven't rambled on too much.
H.
 

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Oct 17, 2013
Messages
25,188
Reaction score
2,549
Points
283
Age
38
Location
Leeds
Hey [member=4180]Hollyhock64[/member]

Great to have you on here

Don't worry about your CV For 63336, the fact yours is to do with nursing won't affect it at all

Matched betting - without doubt the easiest way to earn a high amount of money online!!

It may sound complicated but it honestly it's I promise you. Give the banner above a click and do the FREE TRIAL. You will have your hand held throughout and will make around £45 for a few mins work totally risk free and will see just how easy it is to do!

Any questions just ask but you should be able to earn at least £700+ a month from the toolkit alone without any trouble :)
 

katykicker

I am a work from home Mum from Essex.
Staff member
Joined
Nov 14, 2014
Messages
6,311
Reaction score
556
Points
373
Location
Harlow
Website
katykicker.com
I used to worry about matched betting but the videos and text guides on Profit Accumulator are absolutely fantastic. They are so helpful and I've only made two mistakes so far, one thanks to letting my daughter hold my mobile phone and one thanks to not reading an offer properly. Neither of them wiped out my bankroll or all my profit that month:)
 

teresa

New Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2016
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hollyhock64 said:
HI all,
I am a 52 year old Mum and full-time nurse. The last few years have been financailly hard, due to my ahusband's menatl health problems and not paying attention. I have now decided to start paying atteniton and would love to get straight again.
So far I have:
Done some surveys from Swagbucks
Earned £5 from prolific academic. This was very exciting as it is the first non-NHS money I have earned in 34 years.
Tried to register with pinecone, but only got so far as entering my age and could go no further. They obviously don't want the views of an old hag.
Looked at the AQA/ 63336 ( or is it 36663?) page, but was put off as it asked you to send a CV, which for me would be all about nursing, so not really relevant!
Read about matched betting and could not understand it. Why do you not just bet on the opposite result? I feel it could go badly wrong and looks rather mathematical (grade 3 CSE). Not sure if I have the courage to try it.
I am wondering if it is worth getting rid of my windows phone as none of the money making apps seem to be available. I don't really want to pay for an iphone 6 and wondered if one of the 5 models would be sufficient?
Anyway, I have a 16 year old girl and a 14 year old boy. I would like to make some extra money to help with Christmas, so as not to get any more debts or spend Christmas worrying.
Hope I haven't rambled on too much.
H.
Hollyhock64 Hi I'm also new to this and am finding this complicated (should we hold each others hand so to speak) I think I'm about to make my fist "bet". regards Teresa x
 

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Oct 17, 2013
Messages
25,188
Reaction score
2,549
Points
283
Age
38
Location
Leeds
[member=4140]teresa[/member]

I BELIEVE IN YOUUUUUUU!!!
 

teresa

New Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2016
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi anyone this is my first of many questions,I just trying to match up my two bets I have no problem with Betfair but each time I try to find the same team on Coral the message says "Sorry, no events were found. Please check your search criteria and try again" am I doing something really stupid ?

I have tried different teams I can always find it on Betfair but not Coral ?

Thank you

Teresa
 

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Oct 17, 2013
Messages
25,188
Reaction score
2,549
Points
283
Age
38
Location
Leeds
What event or team are you looking for?
 

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Oct 17, 2013
Messages
25,188
Reaction score
2,549
Points
283
Age
38
Location
Leeds
teresa said:
I looking at QPR v Swindon.
here you go

http://sports.coral.co.uk/football/england/efl-cup/qpr-v-swindon--4151692.html

btw, you can just click the bookie logo on oddsmatcher for the bet you are looking at and it will take you straight to it
 

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Oct 17, 2013
Messages
25,188
Reaction score
2,549
Points
283
Age
38
Location
Leeds
Btw

here is the search thing on the left hand side on Coral



just type QPR and QPR vs Swindon comes up as an event
 

teresa

New Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2016
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Thank you Jon but that is exactly what I'm doing, I am entering the team in that box ,do I need to click something else first ? I just keep getting the message "Sorry, no events were found. Please check your search criteria and try again"

I wanted to start this last week but couldn't even get past this part ? I think I got it in principle but need to be able to find the match on Coral !!!
 

teresa

New Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2016
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Points
0
0 search results for "Queens Park Rangers FC v Swindon Town"

Queens Park Rangers FC v Swindon Town

Sorry, no events were found. Please check your search criteria and try again.
 

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Oct 17, 2013
Messages
25,188
Reaction score
2,549
Points
283
Age
38
Location
Leeds
teresa said:
Thank you Jon but that is exactly what I'm doing, I am entering the team in that box ,do I need to click something else first ? I just keep getting the message "Sorry, no events were found. Please check your search criteria and try again"

I wanted to start this last week but couldn't even get past this part ? I think I got it in principle but need to be able to find the match on Coral !!!
You go here

http://sports.coral.co.uk/football/england/efl-cup/qpr-v-swindon--4151692.html

Do you see events also if you go here?

http://sports.coral.co.uk/football
 

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Oct 17, 2013
Messages
25,188
Reaction score
2,549
Points
283
Age
38
Location
Leeds
teresa said:
0 search results for "Queens Park Rangers FC v Swindon Town"

Queens Park Rangers FC v Swindon Town

Sorry, no events were found. Please check your search criteria and try again.
Just type in 'qpr' and tell me what comes up please
 

teresa

New Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2016
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Points
0
This came up Football but not quite as jumbled as this.
QPR FA Cup FA Cup Outright
27/05/2017 - 5:30pm
FA Cup Outright
126.00 more
Football
QPR
Championship
Outright
06/05/2017 - 3:00pm
Championship Outright
26.00 more
Football
QPR
EFL Cup
QPR v Swindon
10/08/2016 - 7:45pm
Match Result
1.80 more
Football
QPR
Championship
Promotion
06/05/2017 - 3:00pm
Promotion
10.00 more
Football
QPR
Championship
Cardiff v QPR
14/08/2016 - 3:00pm
Match Result
3.40 more
Football
QPR
Championship
Relegation
06/05/2017 - 3:00pm
Relegation
17.00 more
Football
QPR
EFL Cup
EFL Cup Outright
26/02/2017 - 6:00pm
EFL Cup Outright
81.00 more
Football
QPR
Championship
Top 6 Finish
06/05/2017 - 3:00pm
Top 6 Finish
4.33 more
 

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Oct 17, 2013
Messages
25,188
Reaction score
2,549
Points
283
Age
38
Location
Leeds
Yup that is correct

Click on MORE where I have highlighted below and you will see all the things you can book on for the QPR vs Swindon game

 

teresa

New Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2016
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Points
0
8 search results for "qpr" And the match I wanted was the third one down again thank you , so do I jut put in the initials ?
 

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Oct 17, 2013
Messages
25,188
Reaction score
2,549
Points
283
Age
38
Location
Leeds
teresa said:
8 search results for "qpr" And the match I wanted was the third one down again thank you , so do I jut put in the initials ?
for QPR, yes just put in the initials

Anyway, you are all sorted now ;)
 

TMSPRESTO

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
5,312
Messages
147,188
Members
7,812
Latest member
OnePulse

Latest profile posts

How can it be halfway through the year already? Soon be Christmas.
Jon
Dieing from Hayfever!
Another new project, another new YouTube channel (at least they don't cost money like domain names! hehe)
Jon
Frustrating as heck building a new website!
Attempting to explain to a 2 year old that it takes time for a DVD to start up and press play...