I signed up today and deposited £1. Hoping I don't have to prove I have a business. They haven't asked so far. I did get a call telling me that they are there if I need any help, but no questions asked.
If you can see your account number and sort code you are fully setup. No need to prove anything now.I signed up today and deposited £1. Hoping I don't have to prove I have a business. They haven't asked so far. I did get a call telling me that they are there if I need any help, but no questions asked.
August 2021 £100 GiftEligibility
How to use a code
- To be eligible for the promotional offer, you must
- Not have an existing account with Tide;
- Be subject to approval
- Not use the code ‘AUG100’ alongside any other promotional code
Requirements for reward
- The User is required to either enter the referral code ‘AUG100’;
- While signing up on https://web.tide.co/sign-up/, or
- While signing up via the app, or
- Retrospectively within the apps more menu within 1 week of opening their account, or
- By letting us know through the in-app chat within 1 week of opening their account
- The User must:
- Have used the referral code ‘AUG100’ when signing up to Tide;
- Meet eligibility requirements for signing up for a Tide account;
- Completed all necessary steps to sign up for a Tide account;
- Have been approved for a Tide account;
- Made valid deposit to the value of £100 within the first 30 days of tide account approval, excluding any disputes and recharges
- For each successful referral, a £100 reward will be applied to the Users new account;
- Users who successfully open an account via a Referrer’s code will be eligible for seasonal rewards and promotions.
- Offer applies after completing the application for an account between 24/08/2021 – 31/08/2021. Subject to change.
- It can take 8-10 weeks for this to be validated and the reward to be transferred.
That offer was sadly only for bank holiday and required £100 deposit. Bit gutted I missed that...I did this year's bank holiday £100 offer. Signed up on the 30th August, deposited £100 and left it there, and was paid 5 days later.
I still can't believe it was that easy.