Money Making Megastar!
- Dec 5, 2015
- Reaction score
Keep an eye on your pending orders as it may appear in there firstFinally got my account authorised! hapoened this morning so will have to wait til markets open monday to find out what share I've got!
anyone looking to sign up here's my referral link:
Create a Trading 212 Invest account using this link www.trading212.com/ref/FMOGYU3I and we both get a free share!
Thought this was a load of crap at first as I’m usually skeptical about most things but I’ve had a proper look into it and been making a bit of cash already withdrew a bit and can take out what’s left after 3 days.
Basically you sign up through the invest option and deposit £1 and then you get a free share anywhere up to £100 I’ve had ones at £7 and one at £70 today. After three days you can just cash the share and withdraw it to your bank and even get the pound back.
Sign up using my link and we both get a free share Easy money
Do you want to get a free stock share worth up to £100?
Create a Trading 212 Invest account using this link www.trading212.com/ref/FMcJQdzq and we both get a free share!
If anyone wants to do it or has any questions feel free to ask. Feel free to post your link in the thread after signing up.
yeah was gonna say I thought the offer was for 1 share as well!so how come did you get 2 different shares? I thought the offer was just one free share if you invest £1? Did you create different accounts or did you invest £1 more and they gave you the second share of £70?
I was given a fitbit share of £4.96 so I haven't been as lucky as you guys haha
Someone should really tell all the bloody money bloggers on social media who are promoting £100 shares lolPerhaps they were lucky enough to get someone to use their referral code to get the second free share?
I would LOVE someone to use mine PLEASE (on my signature), as they don't seem to be as generous with the free share amounts now - I would guess it is a small percentage who actually get one of the amounts between £20 - £100. The normal seems to be around the £5 mark now.
I have referred a few on my IG account and in DM I make it clear that the only way to earn is to refer people and get more shares. I've sent many DMs with full info and step by step instructions....... it is doable but you need an audience or lots of mates! Happy to helpSomeone should really tell all the bloody money bloggers on social media who are promoting £100 shares lol
Tried clicking the link but nothing happened. Did you close your account?Do you want to get a free stock share worth up to £100?
Create a Trading 212 Invest account using this link www.trading212.com/ref/w7QQK and we both get a free share!
Follow these steps...
1. Click on the above link and click open account, when selecting an account type click the INVEST account type, fill in the form with all you details.
2. Wait for your account to be activated, normally this happens automatically but sometimes you may need to undergo manual verification. When logged in just click CHAT and select Account Activation and follow the steps required.
3. When you have activated top up £1 by clicking on your account in the top right hand corner and clicking deposit funds. Choose credit/debit card for instant deposit and no fees!
4. Once you've activated and deposited you will receive your free share within 24 hours. To see which shares you have look at 'Open Positions' in the bottom of your Trading212 screen. You can choose to keep the share or sell it by clicking on the 'X' mark next to the share to close the position. Once sold, the money from the sale will go into your account
5. To withdraw the funds, click on your account in the top right corner of the screen, then choose the 'withdraw funds' option from the drop-down menu to withdraw your funds to your card/bank account.
You can then close your Trading212 account if you don't need it by sending an email to email@example.com or by using the chat option. If you choose to keep it open, then just carry out a trade once every 6 months to prevent inactivity fees. Or, just keep the account balance zero as no inactivity fees are incurred in that case.
For full T&Cs of this promotion, please see the link here