Oddsmonkey or Profit Accumulator?

sianib

Money Making Megastar!
Joined
Mar 15, 2015
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Points
126
I recently switched from PA to OM after a break. I think that if you're a beginner, PA is better as it has videos and holds your hand that bit more. OM does offer much more for the fee imho and they also have started to offer free video calls (30 minutes) for all its customers.
 

Cclaire

Money Making Megastar!
Joined
Jan 28, 2016
Messages
345
Reaction score
50
Points
148
Location
North East
Anyone tried the ACCA matcher on the two? The oddsmonkey one seems to require a lot to be done manually but maybe I'm doing it wrong?
 

canford

Money Making Megastar!
Joined
Oct 23, 2014
Messages
132
Reaction score
0
Points
126
Tried them both and still with one, in my opinion Profit Maximiser is better than both of these, PM are always light years ahead when it comes to software and the latest news, I and many others totally cleaned up on the Ladbrokes Money back if draw in the shops over the last few months but vary little information on how to do this on PA.
 

kelser123

New Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2016
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I used to be a PA member but I felt like the low risk offers were not really low risk especially the casino ones which made me end up with a bad gambling habit which I am still struggling with so have left match betting for now but if you stick to the risk free offers there is some serious money to be made. Hope this helps
 

katykicker

I am a work from home Mum from Essex.
Staff member
Joined
Nov 14, 2014
Messages
6,324
Reaction score
566
Points
373
Location
Harlow
Website
katykicker.com
kelser123 said:
I used to be a PA member but I felt like the low risk offers were not really low risk especially the casino ones which made me end up with a bad gambling habit which I am still struggling with so have left match betting for now but if you stick to the risk free offers there is some serious money to be made. Hope this helps
Sorry to hear that [member=4834]kelser123[/member] - I always say if you've got a problem with gambling then you should just avoid matched betting full stop. It is always going to lead to more gambling as you open up accounts etc.
 

kelser123

New Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2016
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Points
0
[member=920]katykicker[/member] thats where all the debt is from. It all started frommatched betting before that I had never been into a casino even online. I think that the low risk offers what got me started and I became greedy and now i debt as a result.
 

katykicker

I am a work from home Mum from Essex.
Staff member
Joined
Nov 14, 2014
Messages
6,324
Reaction score
566
Points
373
Location
Harlow
Website
katykicker.com
kelser123 said:
[member=920]katykicker[/member] thats where all the debt is from. It all started frommatched betting before that I had never been into a casino even online. I think that the low risk offers what got me started and I became greedy and now i debt as a result.
SO sorry to hear this. Ensure that you have contacted each of the companies that you have an account with and asked them to permanently exclude you under their responsible gaming regulations. This should prevent you from re-opening accounts in the future too.
 

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Oct 17, 2013
Messages
25,395
Reaction score
2,640
Points
283
Age
38
Location
Leeds
katykicker said:
kelser123 said:
[member=920]katykicker[/member] thats where all the debt is from. It all started frommatched betting before that I had never been into a casino even online. I think that the low risk offers what got me started and I became greedy and now i debt as a result.
SO sorry to hear this. Ensure that you have contacted each of the companies that you have an account with and asked them to permanently exclude you under their responsible gaming regulations. This should prevent you from re-opening accounts in the future too.
yeah was gonna say, on the sites you should be able to self exclude from just the casino / slot area of the site and then would be able to just push on with the guaranteed money sports offers
 

tom453

New Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2017
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I really like PA...seems like a great website, but haven't tried OM for myself yet. Just getting in to this earning online!
 

katykicker

I am a work from home Mum from Essex.
Staff member
Joined
Nov 14, 2014
Messages
6,324
Reaction score
566
Points
373
Location
Harlow
Website
katykicker.com
tom453 said:
I really like PA...seems like a great website, but haven't tried OM for myself yet. Just getting in to this earning online!
Welcome to you [member=5567]tom453[/member] - I find PA really easy to use. I know there are other websites but I love it!
 

tom453

New Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2017
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Points
0
[member=920]katykicker[/member] I'm trying OM out at the moment...I'll let you know how it goes!
 

katykicker

I am a work from home Mum from Essex.
Staff member
Joined
Nov 14, 2014
Messages
6,324
Reaction score
566
Points
373
Location
Harlow
Website
katykicker.com
Rickeo said:
I've signed up to Profit Accumulator today, I'll report back and let you know how it goes.
Best of luck [member=4978]Rickeo[/member] !