I signed up today and deposited £1. Hoping I don't have to prove I have a business. They haven't asked so far. I did get a call telling me that they are there if I need any help, but no questions asked.
If you can see your account number and sort code you are fully setup. No need to prove anything now.I signed up today and deposited £1. Hoping I don't have to prove I have a business. They haven't asked so far. I did get a call telling me that they are there if I need any help, but no questions asked.
August 2021 £100 GiftEligibility
How to use a code
- To be eligible for the promotional offer, you must
- Not have an existing account with Tide;
- Be subject to approval
- Not use the code ‘AUG100’ alongside any other promotional code
Requirements for reward
- The User is required to either enter the referral code ‘AUG100’;
- While signing up on https://web.tide.co/sign-up/, or
- While signing up via the app, or
- Retrospectively within the apps more menu within 1 week of opening their account, or
- By letting us know through the in-app chat within 1 week of opening their account
- The User must:
- Have used the referral code ‘AUG100’ when signing up to Tide;
- Meet eligibility requirements for signing up for a Tide account;
- Completed all necessary steps to sign up for a Tide account;
- Have been approved for a Tide account;
- Made valid deposit to the value of £100 within the first 30 days of tide account approval, excluding any disputes and recharges
- For each successful referral, a £100 reward will be applied to the Users new account;
- Users who successfully open an account via a Referrer’s code will be eligible for seasonal rewards and promotions.
- Offer applies after completing the application for an account between 24/08/2021 – 31/08/2021. Subject to change.
- It can take 8-10 weeks for this to be validated and the reward to be transferred.
That offer was sadly only for bank holiday and required £100 deposit. Bit gutted I missed that...I did this year's bank holiday £100 offer. Signed up on the 30th August, deposited £100 and left it there, and was paid 5 days later.
I still can't believe it was that easy.
I'm trying to refer my dad but my code only gives us each £50 when he spends £500 on his account. Is this the same for everyone?Offer still running for those of you who have not yet signed up to this offer.
So use referral code : FREE75 when signing up for a Tide account and you will get £75 added to your account.
Remember the complete signup process takes literally 5 mins!
Damn good offer and I doubt it will last much longer.
You don't need to activate the card or anything. As long as you have deposited at least £1 and used referral code: FREE75 when signing up then you should get the £75. Note the terms state it could take upto 8 weeks to get your cash but usually its more like 2 or 3 weeks!Did you guys activate the card? I have not activated and been 3 weeks no payment received yet.
Yep. Which is why we all join up using the referral code FREE75 as it gives £75 and only requires £1 deposit. My personal referral code in the app is the same as yours much like everyone else's I guess.I'm trying to refer my dad but my code only gives us each £50 when he spends £500 on his account. Is this the same for everyone?
This is a really dumb question, but did anyone have any problem with the ID part of the sign up process? Usually on most apps like this you take a photo and submit it and then if the photo's not clear enough you have to do it again ... this one says it scans the document using your phone, but however I set the phone up it just won't scan the document. Nothing happens. I have the document within the window with all corners showing. I've tried different lights and everything, but nothing happens. (And yes I have allowed the app to access my phone camera).