- May 10, 2017
- Reaction score
Had a quick search couldn't see that any has a thread on it so was jist wondering if anyone is doing or has done it and what was your thoughts on it
I have no doubt that with number crunching and appropriate research Football Index could be +EV, but it's gambling and therefore high risk. It deffo something I wouldn't do unless I was already sitting on a healthy bank and could afford to lose the money if it all went wrong.Dont think I will join up. Too scared that I wont get my money back
How much of a bankroll do you think you would need to do it?I have no doubt that with number crunching and appropriate research Football Index could be +EV, but it's gambling and therefore high risk. It deffo something I wouldn't do unless I was already sitting on a healthy bank and could afford to lose the money if it all went wrong.
I'm deffo not the right person to ask as I'm not doing it and if I do, it wouldn't be for a while so take my comments with a pinch of salt as I'm just going off impressions from the little I've read and effectively plucking opinions from my you-know-where.How much of a bankroll do you think you would need to do it?
Thanks. I'll try this when i have £25 spare, but does the £50 include my own £25?Hi all, this is a guide I created for my matched betting community which has really taken off and I thought it may suit some of the members here for some easy money online!
The normal sign up offers is to have a go at the £500 risk free offer and see if you can turn a profit within 6 days - otherwise use the refund (which I can confirm does work) but you then don’t make any money. One strategy is to try buy the 2 new players super cheap each week but you are fighting against bots and unless you have had 5 cups of coffee and maybe turned into a robot yourself… This does not do well.
If you instead sign up through footyindexscout and spend a mere £25 (vastly better than committing half a grand) they will award you with £50 ‘bonus cash’. Now, this cash is technically withdrawable as per Term 1 in the T’s and C’s link below buuuut…
Abuse - To avoid getting flagged I suggest buying into some shares and then selling them a few days to a week later. This way you may win/lose a few pounds if their value changes but you won’t get flagged and lose the £50… If you are scared about the price changes you can even do this between match days for your chosen player to minimise this!
On top of this £50 if you use my referral code “3116” I will get paid £10 for the referral - of which I will send you £5
Note: If you do get flagged, I heavily assume the £10 referral money won’t arrive either.
Have a read of the full terms: https://trade.footballindex.co.uk/footy-index-scout
KEY POINT - You will not receive cashback if you use the £500 7-day refund offer.
Cashback tracking - Make sure you have adblockers off when completing the offer otherwise the cashback will probably not track and you will not get paid.
(There is a weird bug where the site sometimes doesn’t let you spend every penny, not sure if this is a currency conversion thing etc. If you have exactly £25 and it won’t let you buy exactly 10 shares for £25 but allows 9 for £22.50… this is what’s happening. Make a second deposit of £5/10 as above and then buy the £25 of shares)
- Go to https://www.footyindexscout.co.uk/public/page/football-index-new-customer-30-sign-up-deal and complete the form using my refer a friend code 3116. This will then open up the football index website.
- Sign up to football index (there should be a generated code in the ‘referral code’ section on page 2 on footyindex, leave this as it is)
- Deposit £25 in your first deposit and try to find a player with a price that allows you to spend every penny! E.g. 10 shares of a £2.50 player. If not, deposit another £5/10 and buy one more share to tip you over the £25 threshold.
Any questions holla!
- Congratulations you have qualified for the cashback!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote “Footy Index Scout” or “Scout” to request the £50 bonus, which could take 3-4 days to arrive from experience. DO not attempt to withdraw anything or sell shares before this or you will exempt yourself from the bonus cash.
- Bonus money received (they won’t email you so remember to check) - Great! You technically should be able to withdraw the £50 at this stage but… read the above abusesection. If you don’t care, go for 6A, if you want to play it safe (recommended) go for 6B
6A) Sell your shares, withdraw original £25 and the £50 bonus cash
6B) Maintain the original £25 of shares, invest the £50 of bonus shares for another few days to a week. Then sell off everything and withdraw!
- Wait up to 30 days for cashback to reach me
- I pay out cashback via paypal - if your paypal email is the same one you are signing up to the sites with - no bother. If they are not the same please drop me a message once you’ve signed up including both the email you signed up with and the email you want me to send the paypal money to
Gimli, son of Glóin
Direct Links to Paid Online Work